If you’re anything like me, you love nail art, but find it too fiddly (or have shaky hands like I do) to create something amazing. I wanted to share some nail art tutorials with you that are easy to follow and don’t take up your whole day to create, and yet look absolutely amazing at the same time!
- Do Not Refreeze – Saran Wrap Manicure
- Do Not Refreeze – Easy Galaxy Nails
- Vampy Varnish/Let Them Have Polish – Color Drops
- Vampy Varnish – Neon 80′s Paint Splatter - I will be trying this tonight!
- The NailSaurus – Gradient Nail
- The Beauty Department – Love in Morse Code
What do you think? I usually just stick a nail sticker on my ring finger on both hands, or paint one nail a different colour. That’s about as creative I get with my nails!
These tutorials definitely helped me feel a bit more creative! As mentioned above, I’m going to be trying Vampy Varnish’s Neon 80′s Paint Splatter tutorial tonight – I’ll post photos when I’m done!