Bit of a different post for you guys today!
I thought I’d do a questionnaire so any of my readers who are curious to know a bit more about me, can!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I woke up several times during the night, but I properly woke up at 7:10AM.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium well done with garlic butter
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Oh gee. It would have been with my boyfriend. I’m pretty sure it was The Wolverine.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I prefer to watch TV shows when they’ve been released on DVD. At the moment, my favourites are Adventure Time, Black Books and I’ll throw Scrubs in there for good measure.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hmm. Not sure! Maybe Finland!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Stale piece of toast and Nutella with some dodgy cereal from the equally as dodgy hotel we’re staying at in Paris.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Mushrooms, olives, pumpkin, most seafood.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Probably the Bavarian Bier Café.
10. Favourite dressing?
I don’t like salad dressing
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don’t drive!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Something comfortable. Most, if not all of the time, I wear dresses or skirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Finland, again. Haha.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I try to be 1/2 full, but I can be a bit pessimistic.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere nice and clean, haha.
16. Favorite time of day?
After work when I’m on my way to my boyfriend’s place. Aww.
17. Where were you born?
Mount Isa Base Hospital in Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don’t like sport, but I can stand to watch soccer and basketball.
19. How many siblings?
One older sister.
20. Favourite pastime/hobby?
Reading, makeup, needle craft, shopping.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
My lovely readers :)
22. Bird watcher?
I am somewhat scared of birds. I don’t like things that fly. Haha.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, for sure.
24. Do you have any pets?
One big fat fluffy cat – Millie
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I’m blogging this from my hotel room in Paris – 6 more days until I’m home :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher for a while, and then a chef.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I didn’t have the best childhood, so I’m not really sure about this question!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Both! I’d love to own a dog if I could :(
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
When I was a passenger as a child, yes.
32. Any pet peeves?
Here we go:
Bad spelling, people who walk slow in front of you, being woken up too early, rude people, bad customer service, and when people “suck” their teeth/make that weird sucking noise. Ugh.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Plain cheese or pepperoni.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
At the moment, Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Does Subway count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Failed my L’s once.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
One of the million deal sites I’m subscribed to.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Sephora, hands down.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really, no.
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Er. Not sure!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My step-father, my mother and my grandmother.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The traffic in Paris.
46. What is your favourite color?
48. How many people will fill this out?
Hopefully at least one!
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Not as much as I used to be. I have tea now.